aStore Best Buy

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nikon MB-D80 Multi-Power Battery Pack for the Nikon D80 & D90 Digital SLR Camera

The Nikon MB-D80 Multi-Power Battery Pack holds 2 EN-EL3e Lithium-Ion rechageable batteries, effectively doubling your total shooting time. Can also hold a AA battery holder (included), so users can use AA batteries as a power backup. The MB-D80 Multi-Power Battery Pack provides an AF-on button, vertical firing release with lock, and front and rear command dials.
Customer Review: If you like portrait shots, this is for you.
I have read counltless reviews on this item before I bought it. I chose to spend the extra money to get a quilty peice for My Nikon D80. So here is a recap of what I deemed important. Pros: -Can work with one or two batteries -Comes with a AA adapter if you are in a pinch for power -Makes you look like a pro, even if yor're not -I'm 5' 7" and 170lbs.. and the grip size is perfect -Rubberized grip. -Shutter Button dosen't have a middle click like the one on the camera, but unlike reviews complain, it works fine and is extreamly easy to get used to. -makes it easy to take countless portrait shots -plenty of battery power if you buy a second battery (sold seperatly) Cons: -Won't fit in your bag with it on -Won't fit in my bag with it off either -Makes it easy to tip over, especially with a 50-200mm lens attahed. It becomes top heavy -I have to remove this when traveling, it's not that difficult, but it's not a "pro". In the end... I could probably live without it... but i won't look as cool! lol, but serioulsy if you like taking a ton of portrait shots like me, I would highly reccomend it.
Customer Review: Nikon Battery Pack
Another great product by Nikon, if you shoot for long hours I highly recommend this battery pack. V. Thomas


FitFlops Cheap
Canon T1i Reviews
Wagner Power Painter Parts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikon D90 Review

iPod Touch Sales

HDTV Guide

GPS Store

Tool Reviews

aStore Best Buy

Welcome to aStore Best Buy