aStore Best Buy

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Canon Rubber Frame EF for EOS Rebel Ti & Digital Rebel/Rebel XT

Canon is a leader in professional business and consumer imaging equipment and information systems. By developing innovative, high-quality business solutions Canon makes it easy to create, manage, and share images and information better, faster, and more efficiently.
Customer Review: Ridiculous
This is a ridiculous price for what it is. Even worse, I realized only after I got it that it's the frame to be used around dioptric lenses. It's not what you would get to replace the rubber piece around the stock eye cup. So, like an earlier reviewer, I had to pull off the gasket and put it onto my eyecup. Luckily it fits so it wasn't a complete waste and the end result was what I wanted.
Customer Review: Not Sure What To Do WIth This
I think I'm supposed to place it somewhere on the camera. Order was smoothe and arrived quickly. Now to figure out how to use it...


HP Laptops on Sale
Hanky Panky Sale
Wubbanub Pacifier

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nikon D90 Review

iPod Touch Sales

HDTV Guide

GPS Store

Tool Reviews

aStore Best Buy

Welcome to aStore Best Buy